Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Pants!



Over Thanksgiving I was up visiting the family and we had a baby shower for my sister.

As you are all probably aware by now, I am still majorly on my sewing kick (and I can't wait to share some of the cute things I have been making for Christmas!). So, for Cali's shower decor, I made a bunch of the basic baby pants and baby tights from my favorite sewing blog, Made by Rae. Rae is awesome and both of those pants are free tutorials/patterns from her site.

I stringed (strung? strang?) a line across the room like a clothes line and clothes-pinned the pants as well as some simple paper flowers (which I cut out with my Silhouette) to the line.

It turned out adorable. And best part? The decor doubles as my gift to her, so now she has a bunch of cute pants and tights for her little girl to wear when she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment