Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is real life.

It is official. We are moving to Tucson, Arizona.

JB flew down there and interviewed with a company on Monday and they offered him a job!


We are heading down there in two weeks.
Now we just have to figure out where to live...



JB likes to tease me about my initial reaction to us moving:
"THIS IS BIG! THIS IS REAL LIFE!"
Because before this life was fake, or something like that.




(photo via tucson daily photo blog. I found it when I was trying to decide if I wanted to live there, and the images on it were much more appealing then when you google image search "Tucson.")


ps did I mention how long it took me to remember how to spell Tucson?

7 comments:

  1. Tucson, wow. You're going to have a nice tan baby! What does JB do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a civil/geotechnical engineer. And fyi for anyone else that reads sarah's comment and thinks i might be pregnant... i am not! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but loni, i will miss you! bri and i will most definitely have to come visit. and, tell JB congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will all miss you dearly! Come in to kinko's and visit before you up and leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats from us too! Tucson is hot but pretty in its own way. Mornings are crisp and lovely! and you get out at night to do things. And you swim at night - that is so much fun! (from a Phoenix resident) the wildlife is odd, lizards, toads, and such but fun in its own way. I hope you guys like it... Sadly we will have to plan a trip just to visit you guys if Jed and want to ever get to know you. The one and only downside of living in balmy Florida. To answer your question - I scrap with two main sites - they have all these kits and PS tools that I like. www.scrapgirls.com and www.digitalscrapbookplace.com - this site has a group of people that design things together called SNL. Saturday Night Live - they all build papers and elements and share them. I think of you all the time when I see their stuff. I am not that creative and cannot draw or freehand anything. I'll just be content to buy their kits. http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39410

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loni, Hello and let me welcome you to Tucson! I was absolutely thrilled to read that my website/blog,www.TucsonDailyPhoto.com provided you with appealing images of Tucson. Write to me at TucsonDailyPhoto@gmail.com, please, and I will be happy to help you with anything you need to get settled in the Old Pueblo. I have lived here for 13 years and can give you neighborhood advice, tips & more. Welcome to Tucson! Dianne

    ReplyDelete